Please join us for our 4th Annual Dania Pier Clean Up Dive!
Dania Beach Pier
Under the QuarterdeckDania Beach, FL 33019
United States26° 3' 29.5884" N, 80° 6' 41.5152" W
Place: Dania Beach Pier
RSVP: Call the shop at 954-473-1220 or email at email@example.com
Who we need:
* Certified divers to dive under and alongside the pier to remove debris.
* Volunteers on the pier to pull up buckets of debris from the divers.
* Volunteers on kayaks to offload debris from divers and haul it back to shore.
* Volunteers onshore to help sort and dispose of debris accordingly.
Please RSVP if you plan to attend, especially if you need rental gear!
Divers Cove will provide free rental tanks and free fills to participants. Rentals are first come, first serve and you are responsible for picking up or filling your tank at the shop before close-of-business at 5:00pm on Saturday, June 29th. All other rental gear will be available at standard rental prices.
Divers Cove will bring mesh bags to the event. Water and snacks will be also be provided.
Day of the Clean Up:
* Sign in at the welcome table to receive your FREE parking pass.
* Sign a liability form. Divers AND non-divers need to sign the form.
* Sign out to receive a wristband for the Quarterdeck on the pier to receive a 20% DISCOUNT on your post-dive lunch!
Divers please wear gloves and bring sea snips or dive knives. Most of the debris we find is fishing line, hooks and weights.
If you have any questions please email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the shop at 954-473-1220.