Description: Rockfish Divers Grand Re-opening, including Underwater Marina Clean Up
In 2003 Rockfish Divers first opened their doors to the diving community. For our 10th anniversary, we are inviting all divers and ocean enthusiasts of all ages to join us on January 26, 2013 for our grand re-opening party at the Brentwood Bay Marina to celebrate new owners, new opportunities, new products and more!
Underwater Marina Clean-up: 10am-2pm (Divers and those interested in shore support can register here)
- An aquarium will be set-up on the dock to show some of the creatures that live and can be affected by marine debris. (Courtesy of SODC)
Open House: 1-4pm (Everyone welcome)
- Hot drinks, treats, and chances to win door prizes will be available.
- Open House specials on equipment, air fills and charters.
- Underwater Creature Bingo (for the kid in all of us!)
- Highlighting the new Scientific Diving Training Program to support the scientific diving program at the Shaw Ocean Discovery Centre.
Dinner/Drinks: 4-5pm (No Host dinner/drinks at the Brentwood Bay Resort Pub - must be 18+ years old)
- Time to kick back and reflect after a great day!
The Rockfish Team is bringing some exciting new opportunities to Rockfish Divers, which is part of the Marina and Eco-Adventure Centre at the Brentwood Bay Resort. Find out more from our website!