It was reported on the news this morning that a local facility was unable to revive a sea turtle that was brought into them. The turtle had a fishing line and hook inside of its mouth. After taking an x-ray, it was discovered the turtle had another line and hook inside of its stomach. The group decided to perform surgery and the turtle did not make it. This only proves why it is so important to keep our beaches clean. It is our responsibility to do what we can to prevent this incident from happening again. If we all decide to take more than what we brought away from the beach then maybe we can save other marine life. This was a horrible incident but hopefully it will bring awareness to the community.