We're supporting Debris month of Action in both two Fish Divers resorts - Lembeh and Bunaken.
In Bunaken our program includes:
- Weekly Shark Guardian presentations by our Course Director Brendon Sing
- Beach clean ups every 2 weeks on Bunaken Island
- Underwater clean ups every 2 weeks on Bunaken's dive sites
In Lembeh our program includes:
- Weekly beach cleans
- Weekly house reef clean up dives
- Bi-weekly boat clean up dives
- Marine Debris presentations
For all of these clean up events we will be submitting the data from from what we collect. All of our dive staff will help with the clean ups and with the data recording. We are offering these clean up dives for free to try and encourage as many of our guests as possible to participate and Dive Against Debris! All of our guests who check in this month are given a mesh bag to use during their stay so that they can collect debris on EVERY DIVE, not only dedicted clean up dives. We have debris collection points on our dive boats whic are sotred daily.
Keep checking for photos from our beach and underwater clean ups!!