Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- Avery Chipka
35.945841, -78.921747 View on map
- Member Type
- My Website
- My Summary
As a diver I get to see the effects of the human race's thoughtlessness first hand when it comes to the ocean environment. All to often when people are out enjoying the water we see only what is on the surface and not what sits below the surface of the water we so much enjoy.
Want additional information on how you can have a first hand effect on making the world a better place reach out and communicate with me and I will be happy to provide you countless ways you can help to join in the efforts.
Believing that each and everyone of us should do our part to ensure the wonders of the natural world are around for future generations I am a active volunteer, donor, and supporter of countless environmental conservation agencies including but not limited to:
- • Project AWARE - http://www.projectaware.org
- • Sea Shepherds - http://www.seashepherd.org
- • Leave No Trace - http://www.lnt.org
- • National Association for Cave Diving - http://www.safecavediving.com
- • National Speleological Society - http://www.caves.org
- • Appalachian Mount Club - http://www.outdoors.org
- • Green Mountain Club - http://www.greenmountainclub.org
- • Reef Environmental Education Foundation - http://www.reef.org