Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- Virginia Watson
-45.882659, 170.504916 View on map
- Member Type
- My Website
- My Summary
Dive Otago ltd.
Dive Otago were the winners of 1st Prize in the 2010 PADI Asia Pacific - Outstanding Contribution to the Diving Industry Diver Retention Award (That just means our customers come back, which is pretty cool!)
- We love to dive
- We love to teach people to dive
- We love the sea & the animals that live within it
Dive Otago is a member of PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. PADI is the world's largest and most popular diver training organisation, with PADI dive centres and resorts operating in more than 183 countries and territories worldwide.
As a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, Dive Otago is dedicated to provide professional diver training, equipment retail, servicing and hire. We also provide dive trips, both near and far, where the client's safety and enjoyment is paramount.
Operating in Dunedin since 1996, Dive Otago relocated to a purpose-built diver training facility in November 2001. The new building is centrally located, a stone's throw from the beautiful Otago Harbour and has all amenities under the one roof.
These amenities include:
- Indoor heated training pool & change rooms
- 3 comfortable classrooms with state of the art equipment: digital projectors, video
- Recreation area, kitchen & BBQ on sundeck
- Retail showroom full of top brand equipment
- Fully equipped workshop and tank filling and testing facilities
- Fully stocked hire equipment bay
- Seahorse our new 5.9m KiwiKraft Purpose built dive boat