Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- Andrew Schofield
-19.249725, 146.813157 View on map
- Member Type
- My Website
- My Summary
Go Pro Townsville is PADI Course Director Andrew Schofield.
Andrew a PADI Course Director, brings 11 years of professional experience in the diving industry and a wealth of enthusiasm to all things pro.
Having originally trained, and worked at one of the most successful Instructor Development Centres in the world, Andrew's grounding in professional development is second to none.
With a degree in education from the University of Toronto and years managing and revitalising dive centres in remote locations, Andrew's theoretical and practical knowledge and experience are unparalleled.
Currently offering training for the following PADI professional levels:
- Assistant Instructor
- Open Water Scuba Instructor
- Master Scuba Diver Trainer
- IDC Staff Instructor
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Instructor
Currently offering training for the following Nationally Recognised Workplace courses:
- HLTFA301C - Apply First Aid
- HLTCPR201B - Perform CPR
- HLTFA201B - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- SRXEMR003A - Administer Oxygen in an Emergency Situation
- Emergency First Response First Aid at Work Instructor course
- PADI's Administer Emergency Oxygen Instructor course