Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
19.222342, -90.852642 View on map
- Member Type
- My Website
- My Summary
"La Mar Campeche" Diving & Archaeology is the first and only PADI Dive Center (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) and water activities in the State of Campeche. Our aim is to transform your life through new adventures and water experiences. Committed to the marine environment we instruct divers to protect and conserve the natural and cultural underwater heritage and to be part of the PADI Project Aware Foundation.
We have a very extense offer of water activies, only for YOU!
- Scuba Diving School. PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Certification courses, at all levels.
- Xtreme artisan fishing on the exuberant Champoton river and on the sea.
- Trolling fishing tour on the exuberant Champoton river and on the sea.
- Pedal boats.
- Banana boat and water towes.
- Shipwrecks and reef diving.
- Boat tours on the Champoton river and on the sea with the option of snorkeling a reef.
- Daylight birdwatching tours on the Champoton river.
- Night safaris on the exuberant Champoton river.
We are located 18 km south of Champoton, inside the touristic complex Aak-Bal Campeche - Marina Village, Golf & Beach Resort.