Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- EVELYN TIMMERS
-38.203655, 146.524658 View on map
- Member Type
- My Summary
SEAL DIVING SERVICES is a premier dive facility servicing the Gippsland region. Located in Traralgon and Inverloch, we cater for all your diving needs.
- We specialise in teaching Scuba Diving and introducing people to the beauty of the underwater world.
- Using our fully surveyed dive boat, we run regular diving and snorkelling charters to Inverloch, Wilsons Promontory, Cape Liptrap and Phillip Island.
- We have a full retail facility with a large range of scuba and snorkelling equipment for hire or sale.
- In our extensive program we coordinate a wide variety of diving, snorkelling and social activities for all levels, from novice through to experienced level.
- We are committed to the protection of the marine environment and are actively involved in a number of important environmental projects. These include:
- Seagrass Monitoring at Corner Inlet Wilsons Prom – ongoing
- Annual fish counts with Reef Watch
- Marine clean up activities
- Northern Pacific Seastar, Marine pest eradication program 2004 -