Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- K. SENTHILKUMAR
10.540944, 79.621353 View on map
- Member Type
- My Website
- My Summary
PROFILE OF OUR ORGANIZATION
Name Of Organization
PEOPLES AWARNESS AND LEGAL AID MOVEMENT (PALAM)
Address of the Organization
TAMIL NADU, INDIA.
04369 – 314768.
Chief Functionary Details
K.SENTHILKUMAR, Managing Trustee
Thiruthuraipoondi - 614713,
Tamil Nadu India.
Type of organization
03/2006 Date: 03.01.2006
Registered Under which act
Indian Trust Act
Area of functioning
Thiruvarur District and Nagapattinam Dt.
INCOME TAX RELAXATION
Yes Register No: 186
PAN card No
Yes No: AABTP3018J
Name of the Bank
KARUR VYSYA BANK
Neermulai – 614711
Nagapattinam –Dist, TamilNadu, India
SB No : 1225.155.9923
FCRA : 1225.155.196
Bank MICR Code
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
GENTRAL SOCIAL WELFARE BOARD
1. Office Building
2. Meeting Hall
3. AV equipment
5. Four wheeler, Two Wheeler
6. Training Materials
1. Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation work
2. To improve the Living Condition of our area People of Self Help and Skill Development.
3. To educate the children, primary and Higher secondary Level
4. To improve Agriculture practices with professional/Technical expert guidances.
5. To enhance the Awareness on STD, TB and HIV among youth adolescent and Adult in our are area.
6. To Promote organic farming and sustainable Agricultural and involve farmers.
7. To form and facilitate women development skill development and living condition.
8. To promote Health program for women and children.
9. To Facilitate housing for the House less People in our area.
10.To arrange Micro Credit for restoration of Livelihood.
11.To enhance awareness an environment, Tree planting, Horticulture and Bio-diversity conservation.
12.To Conduct awareness training on Global warning and climate change
13.To guide the people to protect them from the global warning and climate Change
14.To promote Income generation programme (IGP) among the rural poor women to Eredicate the poverty
15.To empower suitable well being of the rural poor women
16.To create the IGP- activities to raise the rural women standard of living and Socio- economic level/ status
To create a world wide peace & harmony through welfare & Development activities without among any kind of discrimination of Religion, colour, gender, race and etc., the mission of the “PALAM” which is conscious of the concerned with liberation not oppression freedom not slavery, light not darkness health not disease, life not Death
- Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation
- To protect the women from eve teasing sexual Exploitation and Traffic ling.
- To give Vocational Training for Youth and Adult in the rural area for in come generation.
- To do relief and rehabilitation services for the welfare of disabled persons.
- To arrange for Health education and Health camps for Women to prevent cancer / Hiv infection.
- To promote cultivation of medicinal herbal Plantation and Bio-diversity conservation..
- To do welfare activities for fisher man and ensure the protect the sea resources.
- To Organize Rural youth to protect the people against any national calamity and disaster.
- To provide Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation assistants to the public due to Natural calamities
- To work for Disaster Risk & battle management
- To implement sustainable agriculture and Environment programs by conducting seminars, workshops, trainings to the Agriculture sector.
- To start and technical training centers for the poor and medical Aids relief and medical advises to poor village mass
- To start and run dispensaries hospital and medical Aids relief and medical advises to poor village mass
- To start and Run baby care centers and night schools to meet the private tution of the poor village mass
- To start child welfare care project/ programme to the children
- To provide training and job opportunity to the rural youth, girls and women
- to construct the Houses for the House less poor people
- To construct the schools and hospital those where are the reality Needs
board of Trustee’s and Office Bearers
1. Managing Trustee/Chief Functionary
2. Financial Trustee
3. Deputy Managing Trustee
Mr A. SHANMUGAM
Mr. M. DANAPAL
Mrs. J. VALANDEENA
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION AND AWARENESS ENHANCEMENT IN
22. Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation
23. Sustainable Agriculture
24. Environment Protection – Biodiversity Conservation – Tree Planting.
25. Organic Farming / Horticulture.
26. Vermin Compost Manure – Name Pesticide Usage
27. Alternate Crops – Pulses grams
28. Livelihood Restoration For Fisheries and Non-Fisheries
29. New Housing Construction and Renovation of old Houses.
30. Women Welfare living condition improvement micro fiancé.
31. Livelihood Trainings for SHGs.
32. Disability Rehabilitation
33. Computer Training education
34. Child and Women Development
35. Women Awareness Program
36. Aids Prevention Awareness program
37. Aids Vaccine Awareness program
38. Road Safety
39. Micro Finance for poor families food security and poverty alleviation.
40. Environmental Security.
INTERESTED PROJECT TO BE UNDER TAKEN:
1. Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation
2. Clean atmosphere keeping environmental protection
3. Sustainable Agriculture nature based Agriculture/Organic farming practices.
4. Livelihood restoration for SHGs
5. Training of Vocational camps for Youth.
6. Child Development and Education program.
7. Houses for the Houseless poor people
8. Children welfare and care project
9. Medical Support and Hospital Project
10. Training & Self Employment to the rural Youth
11. Income generation programes / Activities to the rural Youth and women
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE REQUESTED FROM DONAR AGENCIES FOR
- Sustainable Natural Disaster relief and rehabilitation.
- Establishment of rural community training centre.
- Organic Agriculture development.
- Micro credit, livelihood restoration Loan for SHGs.
- Child and Women Development
- New housing construction and renovation of old houses.
- Poor People’s living condition improvement.
- HIV and AIDS prevention and control measures.
- Child Care Centre (Balwadis) Infrastructure Development.
- Rehabilitation project to the Disabled
- Vocational Course for employment opportunity.
- Educational development and Economic development income Generation.
Thanking You .