Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- Sonny Tasidjawa
1.305063, 124.266357 View on map
- Member Type
- My Summary
Name : Sonny Tasidjawa
Permanent Address : Perum Polgiriya permai Blok J no. 5 Manado
Jl. Raya Politeknik Manado
Place/DOB : Bitung, 22 August 1977
Gender : Pria
Citizenship/Nationality : Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +628125406742 (mobile)
Summary of Qualifications
- Experienced in leading Facilitate effective management of MPA Network in North Sulawesi Ecoragion
- Experienced in leading the effectiveness evaluation of 6 location of marine sanctuary at North Sulawesi
- Experienced in leading the program of environmental education at Bunaken National park area in order to reduce the affect of destructive fish catch toward the fisherman children
- Experienced in leading development of ecotourism community based at Bahoi village and has resulted national marine award of Adibhakti mina bahari.
- Experienced in leading the planning, budgeting and implementation process of regular multi stakeholders team (government, scientific communities, law enforcement) for bio-physics and reef check surveys, resource use monitoring and surveillance-patrol of 1,27 million hectares of Berau Marine Conservation Area as monitoring officer from Berau Joint Marine Program (TNC-WWF).
- Experienced in leading multi stakeholders team to regularly analyses Landsat Spatial Data for Berau Marine Conservation Area.
- Experienced in leading multi-stakeholders team to regularly implement data analysis and data interpretation obtained from monitoring trip, reef check, and biophysics trip.
- Experienced Leading multi-stakeholders (VVIP, scientific, media) field trips to Berau Marine Conservation Areas.
- Having three years experiences helping facilitate and directory ecotourism unit and homestay at Derawan Island also Maratua Island at East Kalimantan
- Four years senior management level as Field Manager for Northern, Southern and Central area of Bunaken National Marine Park for Bunaken National Marine Park Management Board.
- Experienced in leading and managing a team of 20+ staff and coordination with multilateral and multinational stakeholders in senior management level for Bunaken National Marine Park.
- Experienced in designing Scientific Marine Maps and Sketch on Scientific Geographical Scale
- Experience in mapping, making database, manage and interpretation those data at FORPPELA
- Three years experiences carried out survey for effectiveness of national park together with ms. Nancy dahl Tacconi in NOAA project..
- Experience in developing and advocating ecotourism unit, handycraft and homestay at Bahoi for two years at North Sulawesi
- Experiences carry our evaluation of DPL effectiveness of North Sulawesi.