Disclaimer: The views, actions and activities posted by participants on My Ocean are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Project AWARE Foundation.
- Sven J. Witter
51.365628, 6.600442 View on map
- Member Type
- My Summary
- Born 1966
- Went to East Carolina University in N.C, USA for my Business Studfy and chose Scuba Diving as a 5th subject in 1992
- Back in Germany I continued scuba diving and scuba education (1994)
- In 2006 I gave up on my "I don't need to be a pro"-position and became PADI Divemaster and Assistant Instructor.
- In 2008 - after two years as Assistant Instructor - I've learned how much more I can give to people and receive back through teaching scuba - so I became PADI Openwater Scuba Instructor
- 2009 I joined a great team of instructors at my local PADI Dive Center
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer 2011
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor 2012