If you own, manage or work for a PADI Dive Center and you're reading this post, then we can probably agree on a couple of things about you:
The 100% AWARE campaign went global, making it easier than ever to put the ocean at the heart of your business and fund critical conservation initiatives too.”
1. You're extremely busy and you work hard.
2. You care about ocean protection. A healthy ocean is key to your business and your lifestyle.
Today, the 100% AWARE campaign went global, making it easier than ever to put the ocean at the heart of your business and fund critical conservation initiatives too.
Many of your colleagues around the world are already aligning their business with ocean protection - from Belgium to Canada, US to Australia - dive centers are discovering the benefits of going 100% AWARE. Check out our friends Action Scuba, Montreal, leading the way in Canada.
“At Action Scuba we certify hundreds of scuba divers annually, and therefore our involvement in the 100% AWARE program represents a substantial investment on our part in the work being done by Project AWARE. We feel strongly that conserving the marine environment is our responsibility as leaders in the diving community and we challenge all other local and global dive shops to follow suit and join us in the 100% AWARE program," said Gary Davis president of Action Scuba.
When you pledge to become 100% AWARE we will:
1. Make life easier for you by eliminating extra paperwork and processing. We ensure all students automatically receive the Project AWARE version of their PADI certification card for each of our 100% AWARE partners.
2. Shine the spotlight on you, a leader for the ocean. And provide you tools and materials to do the same in your local market.
3. Ensure the donations you make on behalf of your diving students are put to work for the fragile species and ocean environments that need it most.
Find out more information and make the pledge to become 100% AWARE today. The Project AWARE team is standing by to help you get started!