Karachi Scuba Diving Center Achievements in 2013
On behalf of the team at KSDC, we wish you all a VERY happy new year!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of KSDC over the last year, without which it wouldn’t have been possible to be where we are today.
Below is a list of the achievements of KSDC in 2013
Our special thanks goes to M/S Arpatech for their continuous support for providing KSDC’s complementary website since 2007 and upgrading it in January 2013 to be able to meet the competitive dive industry.
Karachi Scuba Diving Centerhttp://www.scuba-karachi.com/- CNN Shoot 2013 March
- Project AWARE's online environmental community working together for ocean protection:
- Coral Reef Destruction 2013, by Rosheen Khan
The tsunami 2004 devastated the coastlines of the Indian Ocean, but in Pakistan the effects of the tsunami were somewhat different.
- Dawn Media Coverage of Scuba diving off the coast of Karachi
Meet Yousuf Ali of the Karachi Scuba Diving Centre (KSDC) and his daughter Rosheen - both teach people how to scuba dive and snorkel in Karachi.Pakistan observes International Reef Cleaning Day
- Expo (DAWN) All about Lifestyle 9th 10th Feb 2013
- The Diving Almanac & Book of Records published
The Diving Almanac and Book of Records, France.
Pakistan: 1st female scuba diver follows passion to sport
- The Mysterious World of Rosheen Khan. A short documentary produced by Black Box Productions, about Rosheen Khan who is a young Pakistani girl who has travelled the journey of success in a distinguished manner. She started travelling the depths of the sea and reached the heights of success.
Jan 1 2014
China | World | Business | Sports | Culture | Sci-Tech | Opinion | Special ReportsCCTV Live Video Programs ScheduleAsia Today > Homepage > News Video > Pakistan: 1st female scuba diver follows passion to sport
scuba diver ▼
- scuba diver ▼
KSDC' News One Channel Coverage in December 20th 2013
PADI- Profesional Association of Diving Instructors Recognition of Yousuf Ali PADI Master Instructor’s completion of 30 years’ PADI membership and dedication to the dive industry showing mystery of underwater world :-)
- Rosheen, completed IDC Staff course from In-depth Dive Collage Phuket
KARACHI SCUBA DIVING CENTER, has been celebrating International Coral Reef Cleaning Day in Karachi since 2006, after the myth of Tsunami 24th December 2004,
- 100,000 Fans on Facebook
Thank you once again for your support of KSDC over recent years and please remember that the team at KSDC is here to assist with any inquiries regarding scuba diving. We wish you all a very Happy New year
- Rosheen’s Blog PADI’s Project Aware Blogsite
- Article By Suhail Yusuf / Dawn.comOrganisers set to launch Coral Reef Cleaning DayShare Email0 Comment(s) Print The volunteers of KSDC after completing the mission of coral reef cleaning near Churna Island. -- Photo by Suhail Yusuf / Dawn.com
The Coral Reef Cleaning Day is led by Mr. Yousuf Ali and will take place at Churna Island. Ali was kind enough to have given one of our reporters an in-depth account of scuba diving, the risks involved and how our marine life is endangered due to general lack of awareness, improper waste management and industrial pollution.
Karachi Scuba Diving Center exhibited at Pakistan’s first travel and and tourism exhibition, the ChuttiShow. It was a great experience and promotional effort for environmental causes, marine tourism, scuba diving and marine eco systems.
http://societyofladydivers.com/2012/11/global-dive-operations/Karachi Scuba Diving Center: Pakistan Karachi Scuba Diving Center (KSDC) The Pakistan’s First institute of Scuba Diving “Karachi Scuba Diving Center” was established in the year 1989, By Yousuf Ali a PADI Master Instructor and Mechanical Engineer from Karachi Pakistan, to organize and promote Swimming, lifesaving, Skin Diving and Scuba Diving, through training programs to provide a complete range of instructions.
- Diving Almanac & Book of Records - Who's Who
Bio of ALI, Yousuf, Pakistan (N/A)
Marine engineer; scuba certified in 1979; instructor (1982); trained Dubai (UAE) police underwater team; scientific diver; founder of Karachi Scuba Diving Center in 1989.
- Diving Almanac & Book of Records - Who's Who
Bio of KHAN, Rosheen, Pakistan (1984- )
First female Pakistani SCUBA instructor in 2009; director of training at the Karachi Scuba Diving Center; graduate of Karachi University; dive guide; has assisted on marine surveys and film projects in the Arabian Sea.Welcome to Pakistan 26 amazing Pakistanis who have made us proud! http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/20356/26-average-pakistanis-who-have-made-us-proud/#.UsLhnKev5ns.facebook
Rosheen has graduated as Bachelor of law from Karachi University and now she is a (Lawyer & PADI IDC STAFF INSTRUCTOR)
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: - www.scuba-karachi.com