Hi! We're holding our first Ocean Conservation week from 7-12 August 2017.
We're going to be holding a range of ocean conservation-themed activities for our guests and local community. We want to educate guests and community members on some of the threats facing the ocean, and what can be done to reduce these.
Some of the activities that week will include:
- Daily Dives Against Debris
- All our students during this week will have the option of having the Project AWARE Dive Against Debris specialty added to them
- All of our divers going to Sipadan during this week will have the option of undertaking the Project AWARE Shark Conservation specialty
- We will be holding three interactive sessions for school children from our local community on ocean conservation and how to protect the marine environment
- We will be offering free Freedives Against Debris, and free Tec Dives against Debris for all of our guests during that week
- Ocean conservation-themed movie screenings
- Buoyancy masterclasses
- Talk on ocean conservation from an international NGO
- Creating a new habitat for marine life on our house reef
We would love you to join us for some or all of that week. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.